SteppingStones has been awarded with Investors in People Platinum Accreditation, which we are very proud of. Investors In People have set the standard for better people management, allowing us to stay up to date with best practice, essential skills and effective structures required to outperform in our industry. This accreditation shows our dedication to creating the best possible environment for our employees so that we can, in turn, provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates.
When you work with SteppingStones Recruitment, you are choosing to work with a values-based organization that is dedicated to providing you with the best possible service at all times. SteppingStones has established a reputation as a respected, reliable and professional recruitment consultancy. You will benefit from receiving a superior service, from professional, knowledgeable, driven, dedicated and friendly Recruiters.
To manage your expectations of the service that you will receive from us, here is what we promise to do for you:
For our candidates:
Whether in person or via telephone to gain a better understanding of your experience, we will go through your resume in detail. During this meeting, we will get to know you better as a person, which will in turn help us place you in a company where you will be most suited to.
We want to understand your requirements and your motivation to find alternative employment, as well as understanding your long-term goals and areas for development. We will ask questions to determine your skill level and will help you plan your next strategic career move effectively.
We will send you skills tests, to evaluate your skills, so we understand how your capabilities will benefit your prospective employer. We will also conduct full background checks as part of our due diligence.
Creating your plan:
We will set clear expectations for you and will endeavor to meet them. If we don’t feel that we can help you, we will be honest with you and will tell you. In this instance, we try and refer you elsewhere or give you advice on what you can do to increase your chances of finding employment through us.
When a role comes in that we feel you will be suitable for, we will always call you to get your permission to send your resume to our client. None of your personal information will be presented, apart from your name. All communication will be held between us and our client and will not be shared with a third party.
We will do our best to provide you with all the information you will need about each opportunity. Please note however, that not all companies share job descriptions or salary information. Where possible, we will provide you with any information that we may have received previously to give you an idea of what the company is looking for and what their benefits package is.
We offer interview preparation, either face to face, or over the phone. We will highlight the positive aspects of the role and will review your ‘hot buttons’ and real motivations for the move. You will go to the interview focused, knowing how to sell yourself and be driven to secure the position. Please call us immediately after the interview to provide us with feedback.
We will provide our client’s feedback following the interview, regardless of the outcome. We will endeavor to provide this information to you in a timely fashion.
We will keep in regular contact with you throughout the process, both via e-mail and over the phone. Should anything change in your circumstances, please do let us know immediately.
We will return your calls and will respond to your e-mails in a timely fashion. We will always do what we say we will do.
Our role is to help you find the right position with the right company. You may not be successful first time or with every application you submit, however we aim to ensure that you still benefit from and have a good experience with SteppingStones Recruitment Ltd.
For our clients:
- We understand that every business has a different culture and a unique way of working, therefore we will endeavor to listen to you to truly understand what your requirements are.
- We will provide you with a designated Recruiter who will be your sole point of contact for your recruitment needs and will therefore work closely with you to ensure that you receive an individual and personalized service.
- We will take the time to understand your industry and keep up to date with the challenges that are faced.
- We will respect you and service you in a positive, efficient, professional and proactive way.
- We will give you our best advice based on our knowledge and combined experience and ability to ‘think outside of the box’.
- We will interview and conduct background checks on every candidate that we present to you, so you know that you are only receiving top quality candidates.
- We will discuss your vacancy with every potential suitable candidate and always gain their permission before sending their details onto you for consideration.
- All terms, conditions and fees will be made clear to you before we progress with your vacancy.
- We will send you suitable resumes within 24 hours of receiving details of the vacancy. Or sooner, if possible. If we do not have any suitable candidates right away, we will advise you accordingly.
- We will follow up on resume sends and after interviews in a timely fashion.
- We will be with you throughout the whole process from initially sourcing for the vacancy, to setting up interviews, to providing/giving feedback, to negotiations at the offer stage.
- We will keep in touch with you following successful placement to ensure that our candidate is working out well and to see if we can assist you with your next vacancy. We will also stay in contact with the successfully placed individual to ensure they are transitioning well into their new job.
It’s our job to find you the right candidates to fill each or your vacancies, whether it be on a temporary or permanent basis. We have a thorough selection and screening process to ensure that we will provide you with the right candidate, based on skills and personality. Our approach is to work with our clients as involved business partners.