Our client is seeking a motivated HR Administrator to join their team!
The HR Administrator will act as the first port of call to employees and external partners for all HR related queries. As a priority, HR administrators will handle the majority of employee documentation, including contracts, recruitment paperwork and starter packs.
- Forming and maintaining employee records
- Updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
- Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance
- Communicating with external partners
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken
- Helping with various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelors degree highly desired
- Experience in a similar HR role
- Strong computer abilities
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, organized, and able to multitask
Email Kiera@steppingstonesrecruitment.com for more information or to apply today!