Assistant Financial Controller
SteppingStones is working closely with a global financial services firm to expand their Cayman office by adding an Assistant Financial Controller to their team. The successful candidate will be working closely alongside the Senior Financial Controller and will assist with day-to-day controlling activities.
- Collaborate with all areas of the business to ensure integrated long-term initiatives are put in place;
- Monitor policies/procedures for accounting and reporting;
- Develop new and ongoing campaigns to support business objectives;
- Maintaining accurate reconciliations for various balance sheets accounts;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to develop marketing initiatives;
- Manage and develop brand development activities.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role in this space;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field;
- Accounting Designation Required – CPA, CA, or similar;
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and strong organizational skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If interested, please get in touch via email: email@example.com for more information or to apply today.
Please note this role is only open to on-island candidates at this time. Caymanians and those with the right to work on-island without a work permit is preferred.