Join an esteemed financial services firm in the stunning Cayman Islands as they seek Audit Seniors to add to their team!
This role involves managing client relationships and performing the timely audits of a large portfolio of investment funds with various complex financial instruments.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Liaising effectively and efficiently with clients, colleagues and outside professionals
- Acting as a highly professional point of contact for certain mutual fund administrators
- Conducting the audit planning, fieldwork and completion of audits
- Reviewing audit work papers
- Reviewing and finalising financial statements
- Monitoring the development of seniors and trainees and playing an active role in the performance appraisal process
Candidates must be:
- ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA (or equivalent) qualified and have at least 1 year PQE
- Experience auditing investment funds and or captive insurance companies would be beneficial
- The candidate will also have well-developed interpersonal, IT, and practice management skills
- Excellent project management skills
Salary: USD$72,000 – $77,000 per annum plus attractive benefits package. The deadline for applications is 20th February. Email Kiera@steppingstonesrecruitment.com for more information or to apply today!