Capital Markets - Senior Vice President
On behalf of our client, a renowned financial services institution, we are actively seeking applicants for the role of SVP – Capital Markets. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with professionals across various team and ensuring all staff maintain compliance with local regulations.
- Responsible for day to day operations, ensuring they are happening in a timely and productive way
- Carrying out detailed reviews in accordance with local regulations
- Creating, executing and supervising the main operating procedures and the internal controls
- Liaising with other professionals both internally and externally
- Business Development – gaining new clients/work and carrying out fee proposals
- Identifying major risk and providing guidance regarding regulatory rules
- Significant experience in Capital Markets and SPV at a Senior Manager/Associate Director level
- Bachelors degree
- Previous business development experience
- Knowledgeable in Corporate Governance and Cayman regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
If you think this may be the next step in your career, please apply today for more information. All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.