Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Our client, a renowned insurance firm in the Cayman Islands, is looking to add a Compliance Administrator to their team. The successful candidate will be tasked with managing the firm’s compliance activities. This is an exceptional opportunity for Compliance candidates who are looking to take on more responsibility within an experienced and growing team.
- Liaising with stakeholders at all levels to ensure compliance procedures and tasks are followed and sustained;
- Oversee compliance audits and monitor AML in accordance with local legislation/requirements;
- Facilitating team projects and assisting with the review of clients.
- 3+ years of experience in Compliance/AML related role;
- Compliance qualification required;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business, or any other related field;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Capable of prioritizing workloads and experience working as part of a team.
If interested, please get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply today.