SteppingStones are currently partnering with a leading Construction client in the Cayman Islands who are actively recruiting for a Construction Manager to join their growing team. We are eager to chat to applicants with extensive experience in all aspects of general contracting for high-end residential and commercial projects.
- Strong managerial, leadership and client negotiation skills with the proven ability to develop and manage site crews.
- Verifiable experience with preparing and managing full project budgets, the accurate reporting of expenditures and forecasting receivables and payables.
- Extensive experience in estimating and proposal writing as well as managing a variety of projects which include design-build.
- Solid knowledge of submittals, RFI’s, shop drawings, change orders, punch lists and closeouts.
- Ability to maintain momentum to complete projects within the required timeline and achieve a high-quality finish.
We would love to chat with Construction Managers with 8-10 years+ experience, who would like the opportunity to live and work in the Caribbean! For more information and a confidential chat, please reach out to Ben at SteppingStones.