Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
We are working with a leading offshore law firm who are looking for an experienced Corporate Administrator to join their busy governance services team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious professional who wants to work in a dynamic, supportive and progressive environment offering plenty of growth potential!
If you have the following essential skills and experience, apply today!
- At least 2 years’ prior experience in a similar role in the Cayman Islands
- Extensive experience of CAPS, CORIS, CIMA/REEFS and ViewPoint
- Working knowledge of the Beneficial Ownership register and requirements for annual returns and statutory filings
- A hardworking, proactive and positive attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
Please note that this role is only open to Caymanians or those candidates who are on island and have relevant experience.