Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
I am excited to share that my team and I are working on this new ‘Corporate Administrator’ role on behalf of our client. We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Corporate Administrator to manage a variety of administrative services and operations across a phenomenal organization. As a Corporate Administrator, you will work closely with executives, department heads, and cross-functional teams to ensure smooth and efficient business operations.
- Oversee day-to-day administrative and operational activities to ensure all operations run smoothly
- Maintain and update corporate records, including articles of incorporation, bylaws, board meeting minutes, and shareholder records
- Coordinate the organization and maintenance of all physical and electronic files and records
- Manage calendar, scheduling, and coordination of meetings, appointments, and events
- Manage and update company databases and information systems to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including HR, legal, and finance, to manage projects and initiatives
- Process and maintain legal and financial documents, including contracts, vendor agreements
- Draft and proofread correspondence, reports, presentations, and other business documents
- Handle travel arrangements and logistics for executives and staff when necessary
- Proven experience as a Corporate Administrator or similar role
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, and time-management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong IT skills in MS Suite, ViewPoint, and CORIS
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of corporate governance principles and procedures
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with databases, information systems, and other technology tools
- Experience with project management tools and techniques
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion and professionalism
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field preferred
Kindly note we will only be accepting Caymanian and on-island candidates at this time. If you have experience in Corporate Administration and may be looking for a fresh new opportunity, then send me an email today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch today, and do more of what you love!