Our client is one of the regions leading financial services organizations, that has huge growth plans in the in Cayman Islands. They are looking to add experienced financial advisors to their wealth management & planning team on island.
The firm offers a wide selection of financial planning services, with an exclusive selection of premium products and investment solutions – both internally and through 3rd parties. They plan a large scale launch in Cayman and are investing heavily to ensure they attract the best quality of clients to the firm.
They encourage a high performance culture and this would suit those with drive and determination to really build out their book of business. There truly is huge earning potential in the role.
- A base salary & commission model
- Impressive commission incentives
- Full support from the regional firm for business development and client entertaining
- Professional growth opportunities as the firm expands on island
- Impressive benefits package
- Excellent internal infrastructure & back office support
Applicants will be required to have:
- A proven track-record as a Financial Advisor
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- A proven track record of successful business development
- An industry relevant qualification is preferred
- Those able to bring a book of business are high sought after and compensation will be amended to reflect this