Financial Advisory - Senior Consultant [British Virgin Islands]
As a Senior Consultant in Financial Advisory you will have the opportunity to use your commercial awareness and professional expertise, along with leveraging the skills and expertise of others, to deliver the best possible experience and outcomes for our client.
What you’ll do
- Provide day to day support to Senior Management.
- Assist in preparing research documents, proposals and other business development and client delivery documents.
- Produce high quality client deliverables, including contributions to reports to clients (such as liquidation reports and preparation of liquidation accounts and fee summaries).
- Meeting team specific performance targets.
- Document management (filing and indexing of engagement specific
- document, key pitches and credentials).
- Participate in team wide business development activities and other marketing initiatives.
- Develop your own personal brand, building technical expertise and client relationship skills.
- Assist with collating and coordinating team wide regulatory submissions.
What you’ll bring
- Post graduate degree.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in a professional services.
firm (preferably an insolvency or public accounting firm).
- Actively pursuing or having completed a professional accounting
designation or insolvency qualification.
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme.
- Extensive investment in personal development & learning, particularly focused on Financial Services.
- Comprehensive medical and dental scheme.
To apply now, please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.