Fund Fiduciary Manager
SteppingStones are delighted to be working alongside a global fiduciary services provider looking for an experienced professional to join their management team.
The role involves oversight of the company’s trust/fund services, including:
- Review and negotiation of legal documents and monitoring of practices and procedures
- Participation in fund meetings
- Registration and filing of trusts/funds
- Restructurings and liquidations
- Communicating with clients and external stakeholders
- Maintenance of legal records
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Extensive experience of unit trusts, investment funds and mutual fund structures at management level
- Knowledge and experience of the Cayman Islands’ fund laws and regulations
- A law degree and a strong academic background
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity please get in touch!