Global Engineering Manager
SteppingStones are currently partnering with a leading organization in the Cayman Islands who are looking to hire a Global Engineering Manager to join their senior management team.
The Global Engineering Manager will be responsible for managing the Software Development and Platform Engineering functions within the organization. You will be working closely with Delivery teams, Architects and 3rd-party development companies to ensure solutions are delivered in a timely manner whilst working with Product Owners, Project Managers and Scrum Masters to allocate and prioritize resources.
- Oversee the Development and Platform Engineering teams, both in terms of workload and career development.
- Advise the CTO and Head of Applications on modern ways to deliver software and applications in an Agile fashion.
- Continual research on new software and working practices to remain in the loop with developments across the IT industry.
- Manage day to day relationships with 3rd-parties providing development capabilities and work closely with Product Owners, Project Manager/Scrum Masters.
- Proven experience in creating, managing and developing diverse teams globally.
- Lead Developer exposure, capable of managing teams to deploy and continuously deliver.
- Thorough knowledge of Agile delivery culture leveraging SCRUM.
- Extensive full-stack and Low/No Code development practices experience as well as modern API management services.
- Experience in leveraging AzureAD for both user and machine-based authentication and authorization.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please reach out to Ben at SteppingStones.