Human Resources Manager
A leading client in the Financial Services space is looking to add a Human Resources Manager to their team in the Cayman Islands. The successful candidate will be tasked with overseeing the HR activities for the firm’s on island workforce.
- Responsible for HR budgeting;
- Managing Payroll and Benefits;
- Handling all Employee Relation activity;
- Generating Analytics and Reports in relation to human resources;
- Corresponding with internal staff;
- Managing grievances and disciplinary matters;
- Handling Immigration queries and work permits.
- Degree in HR or a related field;
- 2+ years experience as a Human Resources Manager;
- Working knowledge of on island legislations relating to Labour, Immigration and Pension Laws;
- Previous experience in growing and managing a team;
- Excellent written and communication skills.
If interested, please get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply today.