Our client is a prominent offshore firm based in the Cayman Islands and British Virgin Islands. They specialize in fiduciary, restructuring, trustee, economic substance, and registered office and agent services.
We are looking for an Insolvency Manager to join the team.
What you’ll do
- Oversee complex liquidation processes, ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Assist and support a team of insolvency professionals.
- Develop recovery strategies and negotiate with stakeholders.
- Stay updated on insolvency laws and regulations.
- Prepare and present reports to stakeholders and authorities.
What you’ll bring
- Significant experience in managing complex liquidations.
- Strong knowledge of local insolvency laws.
- Leadership and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
What you’ll receive
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Career growth opportunities.
Whilst priority will be given to Caymanian and on-island candidates we’re open to considering exceptional off-island candidates.
Please send your resume through to Niamh at firstname.lastname@example.org