IT Product Manager (Oracle ERP)
SteppingStones are currently partnering with a major organisation in the Cayman Islands to assist with their search for a Product Manager with in-depth functional knowledge of the Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP and Fusion Analytics. This is a non-technical role, focusing more on operational management of internal application products and working closely with vendor management teams to manage relationships with third parties.
- Focus on converting the business strategy into a workable technology roadmap.
- Responsible for the operational management of internal application products whilst identifying technology solutions to meet business and financial objectives.
- Manage delivery teams and work with the PMO to assign resources for ongoing projects and coordinate product hand-overs.
- Work closely with the vendor management team to manage contracts and relationships with third party vendors.
- Maintain strong relationships with the business stakeholders and various compliance teams.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle ERP with the ability to internally sell product functionality.
- Comfortable explaining technical capabilities to non-technical colleagues – communicating benefits and opportunities to exploit the Oracle platforms.
- Highly experienced in IT vendor management including contract negotiations.
- Previous experience working on large scale transformation programmes across multiple business areas.
- Proficient in Service Management methodologies including ITIL in addition to familiarity with PM principles.
A newly created role within an exceptional firm, please apply for more information.