IT Project Manager
SteppingStones are currently partnering with a global firm based in the Cayman Islands who are looking to bring-on board an IT Project Manager to join their growing PMO team.
Your main focus will be working with internal and external users to deliver new solutions and updates to existing systems to drive new business value. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to discuss needs and priorities as well as working with key stakeholders to ensure expectations are managed and projects are delivered efficiently.
- Manage both small and large tech projects using different methodologies (Agile, Waterfall).
- Organize and lead project initiatives, ensuring teams are focused on completing projects within strict timelines.
- Report project progress, issues and risks to IT and Business Management teams.
- Support Product teams in managing customer expectations for project deliverables and managing stakeholder communications.
- Contribute to defining and operating a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives.
- 3-5 years+ experience as an IT PM delivering a wide variety of infrastructure, operational and software projects.
- Strong familiarity with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Good knowledge of IT Infrastructure/Operations.
- Experience working within a Legal/Professional Services industry would be preferred.
On offer, an excellent remuneration package and endless progression opportunities whilst working for an incredibly reputable firm.
For more information and a private/confidential chat, please contact Ben at SteppingStones.