Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Legal Assistant - Temporary
I am excited to share that my team and I are working on this new ‘Legal Assistant’ role on behalf of our client. Please note that this is a temporary employment and therefore will only be reviewing Caymanian candidates at this time.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented legal assistant to join our clients team. The ideal candidate has excellent organizational skills, is proficient in reviewing legal documents proofreading and capable of drafting judgement letters, and works well under pressure.
- Able to draft judgement letters
- Review legal documentation and check for any errors
- Manage electronic files and maintain case management systems
- Draft and prepare correspondence and other communications
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in paralegal studies or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience as a legal assistant or paralegal role
- Extensive knowledge of legal documents and able to file appropriately
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent writing ability, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of government regulations and procedures
Kindly note we will only be accepting Caymanian candidates at this time. If you have experience in the above role and may be looking for a fresh new temporary opportunity, then send me an email today at email@example.com
Get in touch today, and do more of what you love!