Senior Associate - Insolvency
One of the island’s largest professional services firms is looking to add an Insolvency Senior Associate to its Cayman Islands Advisory practice.
The Senior Associate will work on insolvency & restructuring engagements (both voluntary and contentious) with the support of senior management. The firm looks to develop operational and financial strategies to protect, restore and
maximize value for their clients.
The role has become available out of growth and this team is really enjoyed a sustained period of growth.
What is on offer?
- Excellent career advancement opportunities with annual reviews for promotion
- A base salary and performance related bonus
- Work from home and flexi-working options
- Join a high performing team and work across an impressive scope of engagements
- Help grow the business by attending business development and client networking events
- Full relocation is provided if required
- A professional accounting qualification
- 3 years of relevant advisory experience
- Excellent communication skills