Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Compliance Administrator
On behalf of our client an internationally recognized financial services organization, we are actively seeking a Senior Compliance Administrator to join their growing Cayman Islands based team.
- Identify laws and regulations, monitor and implement regulatory changes
- Ensure compliance is maintained and AML Framework in place across all relevant business areas and jurisdictions
- Ensure Operational and Regulatory Risks are adequately monitored, tested and documented
- Ensure provision of timely and accurate advice to the business on compliance and regulatory matters
- Assist with developing and providing training
- Escalation of any major issues
- 1+ years experience within a Compliance role in the Fund Industry;
- Have or pursuing a recognized compliance qualification (ACAMS, ICA etc.)
- Have excellent knowledge of local regulations and requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to meet deadlines
Open to candidates with Caymanian Status