Senior Compliance Associate
Are you a seasoned compliance professional with a passion for navigating regulatory landscapes? This is your chance to be a key player in our client’s team as a Senior Compliance Associate!
- Liaising with stakeholders at all levels to ensure compliance policies and procedures are followed and sustained;
- Monitor AML in accordance with local legislation/requirements;
- Facilitating compliance projects, assisting with the review of reports, and providing advise to the group;
- Maintaining and documenting compliance reports and records.
- 5+ years of experience in a Compliance related role;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business, or another related field;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Capable of prioritizing workloads and experience working collaboratively as part of a team.
Salary is up to USD$100k plus an attractive benefits package.
Email Kiera@steppingstonesrecruitment.com for more information or to apply today! Deadline for applications is 26th February.