Senior Compliance Associate
A leading financial services firm is looking to expand their office by adding a Senior Compliance Associate to their team. The successful candidate will be working alongside the Compliance Manager on compliance projects and day-to-day tasks while based in the Cayman office. This team has almost doubled in size in recent years and is forecast to continue growing in the coming years. This is an exceptional opportunity for Compliance candidates who are looking to take on more responsibility within an experienced and growing team.
- Liaising with stakeholders at all levels to ensure compliance policies and procedures are followed and sustained;
- Monitor AML in accordance with local legislation/requirements;
- Facilitating compliance projects, assisting with the review of reports, and providing advise to the group;
- Maintaining and documenting compliance reports and records.
- 5+ years of experience in a Compliance related role;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business, or another related field;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Capable of prioritizing workloads and experience working collaboratively as part of a team.
If interested, please get in touch via email: email@example.com for more information or to apply today.