Senior Forensic Accountant
We are thrilled to be working alongside a boutique organization on the recruitment of a Senior Forensic Accountant.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Daily analysis for corporate recovery, forensic, or liquidation assignments.
- Build strong client relationships and execute the engagement plan with confidence and exceptional judgement.
- Create suitable processes to aid the engagement and communicate with the client at all times.
- Develop and implement effective strategies to maximize the recovery of assets for creditors.
- Collaborate with legal teams, creditors, and other professionals to ensure compliance with insolvency laws and regulations.
- A professional Accounting designation (CA/CPA/ACCA) plus a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in this field.
- Excellent and accurate report writing skills.
- Strong communication skills and a proven ability to work to tight deadlines.
The salary range for this role is up to US$95,000 plus excellent benefits, and the opportunity to gain cross-jurisdictional experience through the global network of the organization.
For more information, apply today!