Service Desk Analyst
SteppingStones are currently, partnering with a leading legal client who are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their team. Reporting to the Head of IT Operations, the Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for providing effective end-user support for all staff across multiple jurisdictions.
- Ensure customer service delivery is timely and accurate on a daily basis by effectively managing the ticket queue and ensuring proper assignment.
- Provide initial response and resolution to all support queries, including end-user training across the team locally as well as the group.
- Maintain responsibility for supervising and conducting hardware break fix operations, basic network and work station configuration in a Microsoft AD environment.
- Raise concerns and provide recommendations to the Head of IT Operations through Service Desk trend analysis as well as creating and updating technical documentation as required.
- Interact with Group IT on Infrastructure, Security and operational IT issues whilst collaborating on specific project as directed by the Head of IT Operations.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in an end-user support role.
- A demonstrated ability to manage small technical project end-to-end and word independently.
- An advanced working knowledge of the MS Office Suite.
- Experience with Citrix, AdEx, IManage, Viewpoint and SharePoint (Advantageous).
- A solid foundation in network administration, cyber security principles and application support.
- Strong experience with Service Desk Applications and ITIL methodologies.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please reach out to Ben at SteppingStones.