SteppingStones are currently partnering with a top-tier IT Consultancy in the Cayman Islands who are looking to bring on board several Technical Architects to support their major expansion plans. They specialize in offering world-class services to SME and Enterprise clients across the Caribbean region.
You will be responsible for implementing, supporting and technically designing Public Cloud/Hybrid IT solutions, leveraging technologies from industry leaders including Microsoft, VMware, Veeam, Nutanix and Cisco. Additionally, you will be owning the technical journey, driving pre-sales activities, crafting technical designs, ensuring QA and managing Service Delivery for the company’s top clients.
- Proficiency with key vendors, mainly Microsoft, VMware and Cisco networking technologies.
- Expertise in Active Directory, Hyper-V, MS Exchange, SQL Server along with a Microsoft MCSE cert or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud and M365 technologies (SharePoint Online/Exchange Online) ideally backed up by M365 Expert or Microsoft Azure Expert level certifications.
- Hands-on exposure to Veeam, with a VMCE certification.
- Competency in configuring Firewalls from brands like Fortinet, Palo Alto or Watchguard, paired with a relevant technical vendor certification.
- Extensive experience in a senior technical capacity within an IT Consultancy or Managed Services environment.
On offer, a fantastic package and the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing and successful IT companies in the Caribbean. Salary up to US$145k for the right candidate. For more information, please reach out to Ben Bailey at SteppingStones Tech.