Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
US Tax Manager
We are very excited to be supporting a key client of ours, a leading professional services firm, to recruit a permanent US Tax Manager to their team. The successful candidate will be tasked with providing advice to clients on their local and global tax affairs, while acting as a consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, and global enterprise tax solutions.
- Examining proposals and idea generation with the goal of collecting suitable recommendations;
- Problem solving issues which deter the team from working efficiently;
- Demonstrating a use of multiple sources of information to create meaningful solutions and recommendations;
- Supporting the decision-making process by utilizing data and analytics;
- Clarifying complex messages and summarising the relevant points;
- Researching and understanding key global trends in the field, and how they affect partners, clients, and any other relevant stakeholders;
- Integrating multiple viewpoints with a focus on generating positive results for all parties involved;
- Coaching, mentoring and motivating others to help them grow and develop as part of the team.
- 5+ years of experience in roles related to United States partnership and/or corporate tax;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or a related field (Masters of Science in Taxation is preferred);
- Accounting designation required – CPA
- Considerable compliance and consulting experience for financial services including investment partnerships, hedge funds, mutual funds, private equity funds, venture capital funds and captive insurance is highly preferred;
- Proven track record of managing day-to-day financial activities such as billing, budgeting, and managing client relationships.
If interested, please get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply today.