Senior Compliance Analyst
SteppingStones are delighted to be working with one of our key clients on a Senior Compliance Analyst role!
The position itself will involve:
- Preparing KYC due diligence client profiles on a range of entities
- Analysing client data and determining the client risk profile
- Managing compliance requests for verification of CDD, sanctions screening, transaction monitoring and suspicious transactions
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure adherence to regulatory and AML regulations
- KYC remediation to ensure AML/KYC compliance
Applicants for this role will need to have proven experience working in AML compliance directly with clients, an excellent attitude to handling demanding work, and a strong working knowledge of Cayman regulations.
An excellent overall compensation and enhanced benefits package is available for the successful candidate in this role.
Please note that at this time, we are not able to consider candidates who require a work permit.
Email Kiera@steppingstonesrecruitment.com for more information or to apply today!