Corporate Services Manager
A leading international Legal & Corporate Services firm is looking to expand their office by adding an Corporate Services Manager to their team. The successful candidate will be tasked with overseeing the governance of the corporate services and compliance activities of the organization while based in the Cayman office. The team environment is collaborative and forward-thinking and this role will suit someone who is willing and able to be incredibly hands-on.
- Providing leadership and management to a high performing and highly motivated team;
- Responsibility for corporate services projects and deliverables;
- Lead the team in providing a high quality of service for customers and clients;
- Work with senior leadership team to identify and develop strategic alliances and opportunities;
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- 8+ years of experience in compliance and/or corporate administration;
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Business or related subject;
- Accounting Designation preferred – CPA/CA, STEP, CAMS;
- Experience with any of the following: CORIS, REEFs, or ViewPoint;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If interested, please get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply today.