Marketer - Business Growth
Situated within a vibrant marketing department, this role collaborates closely with Communications, Events, and Marketing Technology teams and you’ll play a pivotal role in driving strategic objectives forward, securing client victories, nurturing business connections, sharpening your competitive edge, and propelling revenue and market share to new heights.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 3+ years experience in Marketing and/or Business Development, to enhance their career with a global firm.
Salary US $75K – US $100K
What you’ll do in this role
- Assist the Marketing and Business Development Manager in executing key initiatives from relevant practice group business plans.
- Coordinate market research for specific market segments, company types, and industries.
- Support the pitch process for new business.
- Provide Business Development support for strategic marketing trips, conferences, seminars, sponsorships, events, and marketing collateral production.
- Collaborate with key functions within the Marketing department and colleagues in other regions to drive cross-regional initiatives.
What you’ll bring to this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or Law.
- Minimum of 3+ years of Marketing and/or Business Development experience in professional services or a law firm preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong team player with a collaborative approach.
- Proficient in research and analysis with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to prioritize competing demands.
- Willingness to occasionally work outside normal hours and travel for conference sponsorships.
Only Caymanian candidates or RERC holders will be considered for this role. Please send your resume through to Niamh | firstname.lastname@example.org