Insolvency & Restructuring Manager
Our client, a renowned financial services firm in the Cayman Islands, is looking to add an Insolvency & Restructuring Manager to their team.
- Engage in often complex stakeholder discussion and negotiation to support a client strategic objective;
- Producing reports/presentations to a range of clients and stakeholders, across both advisory and insolvency appointements;
- Leading large scale engagements;
- Train, coach, and supervise staff;
- Accounting Qualification (CPA or equivalent) and Bachelor’s Degree required;
- 7+ years of experience in insolvency, restructuring or a similar field;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If interested, please get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply today.