Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
SteppingStones are currently partnering with a key client to assist with the search for a Network Engineer to join their rapidly growing technology team based in the Cayman Islands.
- Plan and implement any improvement, modification or replacement of network infrastructure components and assist with the preparation of the annual IT budget.
- Establish connectivity and uptime service level agreements whilst ensuring the stable operation and efficient performance of company networks.
- Ensure network and IP connectivity of all workstations, application servers and back-end office infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, policies and procedures.
- Install and configure all network hardware and equipment including routers, including routers, switches, hubs and UPSs.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior network role.
- Extensive knowledge of network systems, protocols and standards such as Ethernet, VLANs, TCP/IP etc.
- Exposure to software defined and cloud-based networking.
- Experience of current network hardware including HP, Riverbed, Cisco, Brocade and Aruba.
- Professional certifications would be hugely beneficial.
For more information and a private/confidential chat – please reach out to Ben at SteppingStones.