Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Back to job portal
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist client companies to identify suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill primarily temporary but also permanent vacancies. These vacancies are within a variety of industries and range from junior level to managers and directors.
- Personally identify, negotiate and develop long term mutually beneficial relationships with key clients via an Account Management style customer service.
- Maintain and enhance relationships with existing customers by developing closer, cross functional relationships and expanding the services utilized.
- Suggest business development/marketing activities and project manage and be aware that these events may be outside of normal office hours.
- Organize and participate in client entertaining, local events, trade fairs and shows, conferences etc. and be aware that these events may be outside of normal office hours.
- Resource, identify, attract, interview, skills test and reference check all candidates.
- Negotiate terms of employment.
- Deliver personal sales targets on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Regularly advertise posts appropriately using a wide range of media.
- Maintain records and advise and assist with the relocation/orientation process of new temporary hires as appropriate
- Prepare invoice requests for permanent placements.
- Liaise with and monitor candidates once placed and conduct weekly check ins with all temporary support staff
- The Recruiter must be knowledgeable in effective recruitment strategies, have a professional approach to problem solving and an extraordinary ability to build relationships in addition to having exceptional client relationship management skills
Qualifications and experience
- The successful candidate should be perceptive, intuitive, innovative, career-oriented, and committed with exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- As this is a sales role, tenacity, drive and vigor are absolute requirements, together with the ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and work extended hours.
- A proven track record of consistently billing and hitting targets is required and a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) is preferred but not essential.
- A minimum of 2-3 years recruitment experience is required, ideally working within an agency environment.